Lefthanded and Colorblind

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Urban Hang Gliding

Finally, after a couple dozen years, a means of spontaneous idea distribution better than email lists. My first BLOG.

It makes me think back to consider all the random email distribution lists I've assembled over the years. Random lists of people I knew in the 80's who I thought would find things like this funny.

And being able to share my favorite newspaper link, the Moose Lake Star Gazette. This newspaper used to come out every Thursday and had wonderful features like the weather for last week. I still go to the Star-Gazette site to experience the Creation and Ingenuity of things like a hand-hewn sled.

In the Star-Gazette classified, you also find useful things like free access to a store of Ole and Lena jokes. An example:

OLE & LENA'S HONEYMOON
Ole and Lena got married. On their honeymoon trip they were nearing Minneapolis when Ole put his hand on Lena's knee. Giggling, Lena said, "Ole, you can go farther than that if you vant to." So Ole drove. to Duluth.

I'll definately have to write more on the whole "Ole and Lena" spectacle later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home