Lefthanded and Colorblind

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Lauren, Alfred, David and Me

What seems like forever now, my friends, family, bosses, and people-who-want-to-insult-me have commented on my gap-toothed smile.

I have never been insulted or offended by my gap-tooth smile as it is what it is; my smile. I’m proud of my smile. I also share my gap-tooth smile with lots of famous people.

David Letterman

Alfred E. Newman.

And Lauren Bacall. Now I couldn’t find a gap-tooth image of Lauren as in all her beautiful images, she has her mouth shut. She must have been embarrassed by her toothy grin.

Too bad as I believe the legend of the gap-tooth grin began with her. See, the legend holds that a gap-tooth grin has a special purpose and meaning in a gap-tooth persons’ life. It means they have a very high sexual quotient.

2 Comments:

  • yea, whatever,
    keep telling yourself that...
    over and over and over till you convince yourself and all your friends, family and coworkers.
    - george

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:20 PM  

  • Interesting legend for gap tooth

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home